How often do you need a cleaning?
It is recommended that you have your HVAC system inspected every two years to ensure is stays clean and operational. How often you will need your air ducts cleaned depends a lot on the state of your home or office and who is coming and going into it.
How does it work?
The service professionals at Chicagoland Air Duct’s process is:
- Doing a home air duct and air quality inspection: Our technicians will inspect the system to see its current state.
- Cleaning the grills and the air duct system: Using a powerful vacuum system, our professionals will remove the loose dust, dirt, and pollen within your air ducts.
- Zone off areas: If you system is large enough, we may need to zone off certain areas as we work to ensure nothing is missed.
- All dirt, pollen, and any other debris will be stored in our containment system.
- Put the system back together.